Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Voyeurism of Goolie Lyon

Dear Blog,

In regards to my last post I have started a diet. In fact all I've eaten today is a bowl of healthy fiberlicious cereal. Right now my stomach is grumbling embarrassingly loudly but I must fight it. In other news, I am a super creepy peeper in the park. Yesterday I had nothing on my docket so I walked to boston commons and sat in the grass behind a bench and drew everyone that sat down on it. Is my creeperism comparable to that of John Sloan? It's not that I enjoy doing it, I'm just really bad at drawing the human figure and I need practice. Perhaps I should advertise for models on craigssshhhlist. Bad Idea you say? You will be raped and pillaged and killed you say? Ok i guess I believe you. Gotta get back to work now, I'm really working for the weekend, and takin care of business in every way.

BYE,
Goolie

No comments: