Monday, June 2, 2008

Dear Blog and Blog readers,

I am broke. I went to the coinstar machine today to cash in my pennies but they sadly only amounted to $3.04. Any suggestions? My first thought was to off myself, but I'm sure I can come up with money somehow. Turn tricks you say? Oh I've been down that road and it sure stinks. Literally the smells that I smelled.... well I let you figure it out for yourself. Ok dear readers that's all for now, feel free to comment with some suggestions on how to improve myself. Oh and how to get money.

Love,
GOOLIE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

After this red letter day, you should definitely just off yourself. It might not be easy though, I understand many men have tried to find your switch.

Omega said...

lets talk. ill teach you how to make money money.