Saturday, June 7, 2008

Q and A

AND NOW FOR SOME Q & A:


Dear Lady Goolie,

I came across your blog the other day at work. You strike me as a fake and a phony. Are you real? If so, I'd like to take you out for a milkshake sometime. Email me back at.... (sorry can't publish that).

Sincerely,
RU2good2Btrue?




Dear RU...,

I am true, and I am 2-good-2-B-4-gotten. But I'm going to have to say no to your request. Here are the reasons:

A. I don't hang with the employed.
B. You're a peeper.
C. Is for cookie and that's good enough for me.
D. I'm lactose intolerant.

Other than that I'd be totally up for it.

Sincerely,
GOOLS

1 comment:

merkindrivel said...

Dear Goolie,

Sometimes when you sleep you emit noxious odors. Yet you still have a significant other. What advice do you have for little old me?

Signed, Looking 4 Luv