Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Dear Blog,

Today I am filled with shame and pain. Last night I thought I made a friend. This so-called "friend" promised to take me to the Celtics game with him tonight. Imagine my excitement! I was filled with glee, so much glee it made me have to pee. Or maybe it was all the beer. Anywhooo... later in the night he told me I couldn't go, for reasons still unknown to me. Of course this upset me greatly. Filled me with a rage unknown to my friends or fellow bar patrons. So I did the only thing I could think to do. I asked the bartender for a glass of water, carried it over to the evil man-child, and dumped it on his khaki-ed lap. This of course caused great commotion and I was immediately corralled out the door. But I went silently and obediently. Won't be going back there too soon.

peace, love and understanding,
GOOLIE

No comments: