Thursday, June 26, 2008

movietime

Dear Blog,

I am torn. I am torn between what movie to rent at redbox tonight. Beowulf or Rent? On one hand Beowulf is a hot and sexy wolfman, but he is a little self-conscious and that is so not hot. Rent is looking to be this summer's hottest flick, although it's a little sing-songy. I do love action films though. What do you think blog? I wish you would answer me. What am I going to do? I could pick up another package of betty crocker instant cookies mix, maybe I wont burn them this time. I hate my life.

Woefully yours,
Goolie

4 comments:

merkindrivel said...

I suggest you buy a girdle and read the bible tonight. Movies are for the portly, and films are for the sophists. Buy three girdles, one for the trunk, two for the thighs.

GOOLIE said...

I actually already have a girdle for my trunk thank you v. much. I'm willing to lend it to you though as long as you promise that your skin won't weep on it.

merkindrivel said...

Hey did you hear... Beowulf and Rent won six Oscars each for the soundtracks alone. I don't want your girdle, I don't even know you.

Anonymous said...

Get with the times. Spanx are the wave of the future. Furthermore, Rent! was a a big hit like five hundred twenty five thousand six hundred minutes ago.